Sunday 22 November 2015

Ambi Pur 3volution


Have you ever heard of Supersavvy me? Well I'm a part of there Savvy Circle!! This  is where everyday people like myself get the chance to try a new or improved product and give your feedback!
This month I am part of the Ambi Pur 3volution campaign.
I recieved a complete set with the holder and the vanilla latte 3 set scent.
I am a massive air freshner fan but always tend to reach for the spray variety.... Well that may be a thing of the past. These handy plug ins do all the work for you. Literally plug and go! Choose your desired intensity and every 45 minutes the scent will change to one of the three viles and which one it is will be indicated with a light.
I am early days into using this but so far so good!
I have it on a low setting in my living room and that seems to be strong enough for us. It's definitely combating the lingering odour of baby sick and baby bums! 
I can smell the scent all the time with no effort needed from me at all.
There are various scents available and the full kit is available from most supermarkets. Give it a try you won't regret it.
I will keep you posted on how I feel it's doing a little while down the line but like I say so far thumbs up from me!!
TTF 
T and P
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment