Wednesday 30 December 2015

I won my first Competition EVER




Ever since I was young I have been entering competitions from the likes of Kids to progammes, puzzles from magazine and prize drawers.
More recently i discovered the YouTube channel of Di Coke a pro comper who has a book and website dedicated to winning!
I was intrigued! I love watching Di Cokes what the postman bought at the end of every month and though I would love to receive some winning mail too! 
So I got to it entering competitions using all the help tools on Di's website and we'll blow me down. I've only gone and won my first prize one month in!
And an awesome prize at that! A buzz lightyear with an RRP of £49.95. I'm super chuffed! Little Parker even had an appropriate outfit to play with his new toy in..... 


So big thanks go out to @Superluckydi for her tips and to @amummytoo for running the competition 
Here's to more wins in 2016
Much love 
T & P
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment